CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

~Simplify on Saturday~ towels

I had *lots* of changes in 2010.  Lots.  And I began to really simplify my life and I feel SO much lighter because of it.  So...each Saturday...I am going to choose one little thing to simplify in my life.

Today is towels.  I know...towels.  So silly.  But really.  I have too many towels.  Bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, washcloths, kitchen towels....on and on and on.  I have bath towels from when I began college.  Yes...that is embarrassing.  It was 1991.  lol.  Today?  They are leaving my linen closet.  Bye bye blue towels.  Bye bye mint green towels.  Thank you for drying me...but you must leave now.   I also have enough dish towels to dry dishes and wipe spills and hands of a small army of toddlers.  Crazy.  Some are stained.  Some are just ugly.  They are leaving.  I do not need them and they take up too much space.  And, why should I live with ugly towels?  That's plain silly.  I own nice ones...time to use them.

So today...one nice sized box out.  Gah!!  :)  My home feels larger already!  Go get rid of some extra linens and see what I mean!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment